Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Pink Books Showtime!

Can't really think of a better title for this post. Anyway, I Only Have Fangs for You and Pink Ice just made me thought of some other pretty pink (or near pink/shades of pink/any pink/magenta can do too) books that I have:

Standing In The Shadows.

Standing In The Shadows by Shannon Mckenna - This goes first because it's my favourite of all the pink books story wise. Nobody writes like Shannon Mckenna. Period.

Two pinks by Christie Ridgway~

Not Another New Year's and An Offer He Can't Refuse by Christie Ridgway - I've finished An Offer He Can't Refuse, but Not Another New Year's in still my TBR. Christie Ridgway writes about family, friends, love, family, life, death, family, and even more family, friends, and love stuff.

I get emotional all the time reading her books.

Emotional = lots of tears flowing = heart-warming = another favourite author.

Oh there're lots of humorous moments in her books too to keep me laughing instead of crying all the time. Great, great, great, author.

Sealed With A Kiss~

Sealed with a Kiss - Loved the envolope image on the cover. Pamela Morsi is another author who writes sweet heart-warming stories that I love. Her older releases are very, very hard to find. All the books I own by Pamela Morsi are gotten from second-hand shops. I was lucky that those I found are still in very good condition.

The Heart's Haven~

The Heart's Haven by Jill Barnett. Jill Barnett's books are among the first few romances that I've read and loved. Try her Wonderful, Wild, and Wicked historial romance series. I give them big thumbs ups.

JULIAN BABY!

Alison Kent's The Samms Agenda - I like the pink namecard thing clipped to the folder, so this belongs here too. And also because Julian Samms is my favorite of the SG-5 hunks, so his book deserves this space more than the others. And also plus the fact that he swears in Mandarin! You know, I felt a connection with him every time he utters some chinese phrases. (Yes! I'm Chinese! I know Mandarin! Ha! Big revelation!)

And I just had to add this before I hit publish and go to bed:

The Pregnancy Test!

No comments: