Thursday, April 5, 2007

Romance Editor's Pick at Kensington Books

Oh no, I'm not poking fun at Kensington again.

And erm, just a warning before I start:

Not for those who are taking a hiatus from reading new books.

I just clicked on the Romance Editor's Pick at Kensington's homepage and was taken to the page on this book: The Naked Earl by Sally Mackenzie.

Naked.

I already fell in love with the book just after reading the description on that page. Visiting the author's website had me reading the excerpts here & here, which resulted in making this book a must-try for me.

When a naked earl climbs through the window into her bedchamber, Lady Elizabeth Runyon does the proper thing: She screams.

Robert Hamilton, Earl of Westbrooke, has no intention of being tricked into marriage by a detestable female, and if he has to flee naked across a rooftop, he will.


Sally Mackenzie has also written two more books of the Naked kind: The Naked Duke and The Naked Marquis.

How cute. I would love a Naked Knight in Shining Amour though.

2 comments:

het (aka quickfit) said...

you would love a naked knight in shining armour....
I would like some shining armour for a naked night !! lol

ciao4now x

Shikibu said...

LOL~

I just realised that if a knight is in shining armor, he can't be naked.. So therefore, a naked knight for me would do anytime :)