- Last weekend when I figured I have the 10 hours or so I need to read a book, I dropped Something about Emmaline and buried myself in The Kouros Marriage Revenge, like there's no tomorrow (or chocolate). I feel so bad about this. Not that Something about Emmaline does not catch my interest, I just need an Abby Green fix.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Saturday, November 14, 2009
- I thought I have two more Abby Green stories to read, but it turns out The Brazilian's Blackmail Bargain = The Brazilian Billionaire's Bride (From the anthology His Irish Bride) . So only 1 left? :(
- Favourite part of The Kouros Marriage Revenge is.. *spoilers?* When Alexandros went on his knees and whiped out the RING. The RING. *End spoilers?* I'm easy, I know. ♥
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
- I take that back. Thank you for allowing me to escape.
- Totally grateful to any time I have for reading.
- Totally grateful that I can read.
- Totally grateful that romance novels exist.
Monday, November 9, 2009
- To me, you can't just spare an hour a day to read. I need...10 hours straight for it. Maybe 7-8 hours to read and then the remaining hours thinking about it. Or maybe more.
- But currently that's all I have. An hour, actually half an hour or so a day, for reading.
- I tried reading Something about Emmaline by Elizabeth Boyle in those hour / half-hours. Nope not working. The story seems cute from the start, it's meant to be read in one shot. Hell most books are.
- Damn reading for being such a time consuming thingy.