Monday, April 16, 2007

Girl's Best Friend.

I may be crazy about vampires at the moment, but I still remembered to pick up Susanna Carr's Pink Ice yesterday too. Did I mention I love pink?

The stunning pink diamond earrings are guaranteed to bring out the bombshell in every woman.

I love earrings, maybe I'd source out a similar one, so that I can feel like the heroines in the book. I can't get real pink diamond ones of course, normal pretty cheap pink crystals ones would do for me, I hope.

Talking about earrings, in Out of the Blue by JoAnn Ross, the heroine -- who is a famous singer with an ex-FBI hunk/professional sniper for a boyfriend -- bought herself christmas tree earrings in the first chapter. I'm actually currently sourcing out similar earrings so that I could pretend that I'm a famous singer with an ex-FBI hunk/professional sniper for a boyfriend too. ☺

No comments: