Sunday, April 1, 2007

All Fired Up.

I'm hot.


I had fun reading All Fired Up by P.J. Mellor. It's funny at times, and those accidents that happened with Tricia are really outrageous. The candle fire, dumpster incident, and if it's me, I'll never have the courage to show my face ever again.

The short marriage proposal scene was kinda cute. I thought Nick is pretty brave and romantic to have done the climbing-the-ladder-to-the-her-window-to-propose thing, complete with tux, flowers and the ring. Even though Tricia's answer was a hell, no coupled with window-slamming on Nick's fingers, it makes a great prelude to make-up sex later anyway.

And even another embarrassing situation proceeded the make-up sex. How many crazy situations can you squeeze into a novella? It's entertaining for me.

3 comments:

het (aka quickfit) said...

i think i may have to have a read of this book
sounds quite good from your description

ciao4now

Shikibu said...

Hi! You should pick up the book, but I think I probably spoilt the story for you by mentioning the marriage thing and make-up sex ;)

het (aka quickfit) said...

hiya I am sure that you haven't spoilt the read...
I will let you know..

ciao4now