Friday, March 16, 2007

Oh Pink Ice Pink Ice Pink Ice Pink Ice Pink Ice

I have a sudden urge to want to get my hands on Susanna Carr's Pink Ice now. I want I want I want I want I want!

*Sigh*

Is there a solution or a cure for one who seriously has too many books she wants to get her hands on all at once? Especially for one who lacks the time (to read), money (to buy) and bookshelf space (to house them all)? How can this pathetic girl with a want of almost 10+ books per month save herself from the frustration of not being able to hold and read the book she want to at any moment? ANY moment at all?

Oh nevermind.

Meet three beautiful sisters, a jewel thief, and the incredible pair of earrings that makes their hottest fantasies come true…

The stunning pink diamond earrings are guaranteed to bring out the bombshell in every woman. So Sabrina, Lindsay, and Nicole pool their cash and decide to share. Little do they know that these perfect baubles are going to make their previously tranquil lives utterly X-rated…

Read the fantastic excerpts here. I can always count on Susanna Carr to provide entertaining, one-of-a-kind, and even hilariously embarrassing situations involving the hero and heroine.

No comments: