Monday, March 19, 2007

A Harlequin Sexy!

Got a new book today: The Scorsolini Marriage Bargain by Lucy Monroe, the third book in a trilogy about the Scorsolini Princes, and yes somehow I have this habit of not reading connecting book series in order.

Picked it up a second-hand book store today after work. It's one of those few times that I feel that I must buy some book (any book at all), or go home feeling extremely miserable (even though there's a beautiful TBR mountain back at home sweet home).

This kind of feeling is rather unhealthy actually, as I could end up buying books I didn't really want and waste money. But sometimes I rather risk this than go home feeling miserable.

But then, I hardly ever regret buying any book at any time.

Like now, I'm glad I got this book (oh just look at how finely chiselled is the face of the hunk on the cover), and I can't wait to read it.

No comments: