Thursday, March 29, 2007

I spy Heaven, Texas.

I saw someone reading Heaven, Texas by Susan Elizabeth Phillips on the bus on my way home from work today.

Heaven, Texas

The cover that I saw is the one in the middle.

Sometimes, I get kinda excited seeing someone reading a book on the bus or train. I always try to see what book they're holding and occasionally do strain my neck doing so. But it's interesting knowing what others around you go for.

The only two Susan Elizabeth Phillips books that I've read so far are Nobody's Baby But Mine and This Heart of Mine. These stories are so wonderful and beautiful and sweet with really fun situations, like that softball game in This Heart of Mine. That part totally rocks. One of the best written situations I've ever read. I'm definately going to read more of her books in the future, starting with all those in the Chigaco Stars series. Heaven, Texas is one of the books in this serie too.

No comments: