Sunday, March 25, 2007

I've got 5 new books!

*swoon!*

So, envy me.

Yesterday, I only planned go to renew my free membership at a bookstore than then and grab some Aphrodisia books, but I "accidentally" checked my email before I left my home, and ended up printing discount coupons emailed from another bookstore, and thus making a trip there too.

And wow, I remember having a big headache (there're just too many damn books that I want).

I decided to pick up Erin McCarthy's High Stakes and Bit the Jackpot, and also Men at Work (which is related to Surf's Up). Reasons being I need more sexy vampires in my life now and that these books rarely turn up at any bookstores anymore (because I'm always late in discovering books).

Anyway, I was ALMOST wanted to jump and scream for joy, seeing P.J Mellor's Give Me More on the shelf.

Ever since I've read P.J Mellor'sPleasure Beach (My first Aphrodisia book actually), her books became an automatic must-buy for me. Her heroes are cute (I know I use this adjective alot) and I feel that her stories have a little bit of the fairytale theme, those love-at-sight (ok it's more of lust-at-first-sight) and got-married-and-live-happily-ever-after thingies.

And how can I not pickup The Firefighter too?

No comments: