Sunday, March 18, 2007

Axel and Marilee.

I wanna rant alittle about the two supporting characters from Out of this World.

Axel and Marilee are really, really cute. They feel alittle scary to me at the beginning, because I didn't know who the hell they are, staying in the middle of nowhere in Alaska, and thus I'm so very, very suspicious of them.

But I did get to know them as the story progresses, and I love their little banters.

Ah, I think I figured out my favourite lines from the book:

"You're the prettiest idiot I've ever known."

and also:

"You're such a beautiful liar."

Both sincerely (I think) from Axel to Marilee. How sweet~

Well, the words"idiot" & "liar" are negative, but still these two lines sounded very honest to me, and it's just so cute cute cute.

Marilee's knowledge of cooking/baking is really entertaining, and oh Axel I don't even know what to say about his grining at almost everything! I love what authors sometimes do to their supporting cast, making them really crazily fun and out of this world.

No comments: