Monday, November 3, 2008

Some things to say..

I haven't really read alot in October, and I blame it on my month-old mobile phone. I spend too much time fidgeting with it. But great news, I realised that I prefer reading the eBooks on it in landscape orientation!

Landscape orientation is good for my eyes.

^ What's on screen isn't clear, but it's part of the eBook The Bodyguard: Nash, by Michelle Hasker. I've enjoyed reading her books, and most of them can be finished in about an hour or 2. Sexy quick reads. ☺ I need more of those. Some of Michelle Hasker's eBooks can be found in multiformat at Fictionwise. She also has many free short reads on her website.

--------------------

Baddest Bad Boys by Shannon Mckenna, E.C. Sheedy, & Cate Noble I finally got around to read Baddest Bad Boys. I think most of E.C. Sheedy's stories stars an older woman and a younger man right? I do like the hot spring scene in it. Love sees no (age) boundaries. ♥

As for Cate Noble's story, I had wished for more, as the ending is kinda abrupt for me. But the sex is hawwt. Rrwoar baybeh.

Ultimate WeaponI've read Shannon Mckenna's novella earlier a few months ago ever since I got my hands on the book. Never delay myself a Shannon Mckenna hero. ♥

Ultimate Weapon (wow it's McCloud book No. 6 already) is out now. Yay Tamara! Com'on dear local bookstores stock them fast stock them fast stock them fast.

--------------------

Wild in the Country by Portia Da Costa This book is not for me. I'm not into MMF, MFF, FMMFMFMF, or any combination that's not plain MF. That's what happens when I didn't research eh? I also blame it on eBook coupons having expiry dates. But but but, the revelation at the end, I find it sweet. Really. So it kinda makes mades the whole book alright for me. Somehow I'm glad I got to the end, even though it's mostly skimming..


--------------------

Master of Swords by Angela Knight! I have this wonderful book right next to me now and I'm already half-way through reading it. Angela Knight's Master of Swords. Gawain! ♥

No comments: