Monday, November 17, 2008

Finished Dark Lover. What Next?

Wrath & Beth 4evah.Just finished Dark Lover, and shucks at the end. I love reading about that kind of love.

For a big tough guy like Wrath, I'd thought he'd only break down and admit his love for Beth only at the end of the story, only after killing the bad guy. But yay I was wrong. ♥

I am totally charmed by the brothers. All of them. Z included. And Butch too. How can I not love his first meeting with Marissa? I feel like skipping Rhage's and Zsadist's book and read about Butch and Marissa asap. I thought they're cute together.

--------------------

So what to read next? I do wana continue this Black Dagger Brotherhood series, but I thought it'd be kinda sad if I devour them too fast and there'd be no more of them a week later. *Shrugs.

So, randomly choosing: Lara Adrian's Kiss of Midnight? Erin McCarthy's Sucker Bet? (<- Yea why the hell have I not started on this yet) Christie Warren's One Bite with a Stranger?

Hmm, all vampires.

As much as I love vampires, I should take a break from them.

Where are the contemporaries dammit!

No comments: