Sunday, November 16, 2008

Reading Update & Hooray Contemporaries.

I'm yours Wrath.I'm about halfway through Dark Lover now, I love how Wrath is when it comes to Beth. So far my favourite part is when after they did it the first time and a shirtless Wrath as getting ready to leave, and he tells Beth to 'Come here' and he kisses her. This is the time when I fervently wish I was Beth. ☺
--------------------


The Mating Game.And I just went to Janice Maynard's website and clicked on her coming soon in July 2009 book. It's called Mating Game. The cover image is the same as the one used for the mass paperback of Erin McCarthy's Mouth to Mouth. Both are pretty covers, both are great authors. ☺ Hot Mail is out in January 2009! And Erin McCarthy's Flat-Out Sexy is out now. ♥ Three cheers for contemporaries!

No comments: