Saturday, November 8, 2008

Finished one book and got two new books.

Gawain! ♥You know, there's this part in the story where I got so shocked and angry and !@#$%^ with what the bad (understatement) guy had done, I had so wished Gawain and Lark would have just gutted him there and then. There's still about a third of the book left, but really I thought, to heck with the romance I don't care if I don't have a happy ending because I just want justice done asap! Thinking back makes me wana cry.

But of course I did manage to get over it *sniff* and get on with the story. Gawain. ♥ Kel. ♥ Lark. ♥ Gawain. Gosh it's like a threesome. But it's not. ☺

One thing worth mentioning is during one of their celebration there's this blade dance with the knights of the table going topless and taking turns showing off their bods sword skills. How I wish I can see all these with my own eyes instead of reading it.

Master of SwordsAnd so, Master of Swords is now my favourite Angela Knight book. And the only other books I've read in the same series are Master of Dragons, Master of Wolves, and the novella in Hot Blooded. As I'm so not reading the stories in order, I admit I have a messed up idea of the timeline. But it didn't lessen my enjoyment of the books. I love the Mageverse. ☺

Master of the NightOf course after Master of Swords, I have no more Angela Knight in my TBR, so thus a trip out to a little bookstore ensues. And lucky, lucky me there's Master of Night available and so I grabbed it and ran for the cashier.




---------------------------

Wild Wild West by Charlene TegliaI just need to add that I also found Wild Wild West by Charlene Teglia in the bookstore. Whee! This book doesn't seem to be available in eformat, so I've been looking for it for the longest time. I've read Satisfaction Guaranteed, which is so darn hot, I just can't wait to try another of Charlene Teglia's.

Back of Wild Wild WestAnd I do love the hot pink cover. But the spine and the back is a totally different thing altogether..


---------------------------

Lucas & Sascha.I'm now reading Nalini Singh's Slave to Sensation. Still somewhere at the start. OMG I pity Sascha so much. But then again maybe not soo much. She's gonna get the guy in the end anyway.

No comments: