Saturday, November 15, 2008

Two new-to-me Authors.

Reckless by Maya Banks I just finished Reckless by Maya Banks. Excerpt here. It's my first Maya Banks read. It's a sexy short story about a guy who thinks he's too old for this girl and he can't touch her because she's his friend's sister blah-blah-blah. And I do love how J.T. is so gentle with Nikki at the end. ♥

Brazen by Maya BanksThis story happens after Brazen, which I've yet read. It's about 'One woman’s campaign to win the hearts of the two men she loves.' I'm not into ménage a trois, but I admit I'm really curious after reading the book description. Blame it on the hot excerpt too.

--------------------

Dark LoverAnd now I'm (finally) starting to read J.R. Ward's. Currently still reading the first few pages of Dark Lover. Hope this book works for me. I'm kinda spoilt by Kresley Cole's Immortal After Dark series. And I do need more vampires to worship and dream about.

No comments: