Thursday, May 22, 2008

I can't decide..

.. which book to read first.
Yup, looking at all these books at the same time can make me very frustrated.

I ordered them online, and they all arrived today. And pity me, for I can't decide which one read first. I feel like tearing my hair off my head. And scream. Loud. It's actually very frustrating. I'm blogging when I could have just started on one of them.. about five hours ago. Time wasted. I can't decide!

I don't really want to start on one book and then keep thinking about another. It would be like having an affair. Or maybe I think too much.

I wanted to dig in to Shannon Mckenna's new novella first as I feel I'm been waiting for years for it. But how can I resist Kresley Cole's Immortals After Dark series? Two full novels? One novella? Cade, I feel like skipping Conrad's story and read about you first. Conrad baby, I still love you lots even if I don't know you well enough yet. You're a vampire and I have this thing for vampires. And Nikolai, no I didn't forget you.

But-but-but I'm aching to try Pamela Clare too. I read too much about this three books of hers online and I really-really-really want to satisfy my curiousity asap.

I can't decide! I don't think I can sleep tonight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just finished Dark Desires at Nights Edge and I really liked it. I vote for that one!

Enjoy!

Shikibu said...

It's great that you liked it, and I'm 100% positive that I would too! ☺

Melissa said...

What a great list of books. I have enjoyed Pamela Clare and look forward to checking out more from your list. One of my top favorites would have to be Take Me There.

Shikibu said...

hi Melissa, thanks for stopping by.