Monday, May 12, 2008

More from yesterday.

I forgot to say that I love the picture under the cover of An Affair Before Christmas.

Inside of An Affair Before Christmas.

I'm still thinking about Charlotte and Dautry. I can be obsessed like that.

Am I disappointed that Villiers and Charlotte did not marry? Maybe a little. They had quite alot going on, I love the chapter with only the letter exchange between them. Funny! I want more, but then they're only secondary characters. I like Dautry enough to not be totally disappointed. And I hope I'm not repeating myself.

What kind of woman will Villiers get? I wish he gets his own book for his happily ever after story. If it happens, I want lots of scenes with Dautry and Charlotte around, since they're his kin. Maybe Villiers health state can alternate between as healthy as an ox and then suddenly be bed-ridden again due to some recurring infection whatever. It'd be fun to read about him dominating his heroine when he's healthy, and then to have the heroine dominate him when he's weak (heehee). I'm just raving. Blabbing. Ranting. Whichever word suits. Can't help it sometimes.

And here's the cover:

The cover of An Affair Before Christmas.

The colors aren't that bright on the actual book. But it's still pretty. I love the decoration around the letter C and the star dotting the i in Christmas.

I love secondary characters. ☺

No comments: