Sunday, December 6, 2009

What I ordered, what I'm reading, and...

... some stuff.

I ordered Ruthless Greek Boss, Secretary Mistress. Go order at the Book Depository because you get free shipping. Go now.

The coming weekend is booked for reading the above mentioned. I just hope it arrives in time. If not, it'd be the next next weekend.

Just saw the cover for Abby Green's March 2010 book, The Virgin's Secret. The heroine looks asian.

OH yesterday I went to a used-book shop. At the Harlequin section, I dug out all the Abby Green books (3 copies of Ruthlessly Bedded, Forcibly Wedded) and placed them on top of other books.

I also noticed that that used-book shop carries quite a number of really, really, really ancient (I think) Harlequin books.

Any ancient Harlequin books to recommend?

----------

I'm currently reading Temple & Diana's story (Stealing the Bride by Elizabeth Boyle).

I'm not looking forward to reading about getting in cross-fires and being chased by the French, but the ton Elton Diana Temple is so interesting! Must-read-on.

Plus, he's crazy and I want to slap him. Many times.

I don't know if I have the Diana's patience. Wait 10 years (and maybe more) for a man? She's lucky she's living in a romance novel.

2 comments:

Victoria Janssen said...

Here's some rec lists for old category Harlequins:

http://victoriajanssen.blogspot.com/2009/09/maili-mcvanes-keeper-categories.html

http://victoriajanssen.blogspot.com/2009/09/victoria-janssens-keeper-categories.html

http://victoriajanssen.blogspot.com/2009/09/exploring-category-romance-superwendys.html

Hope you find something you like!

Shikibu said...

Thank you! ☺