Monday, December 7, 2009

Call me Goddess, and I'd wait for you.

And the above only applies to the Marquis of Templeton.

Oh, I love reading.

Am talking about Stealing the Bride by Elizabeth Boyle.

No I'm not finished with the book, but I want to rant.

I can't wrap my mind around why I like Temple so damn much. I'm not into heroes who pushes the heroine away, and that the heroine has to do all the work.

But I suppose Temple is kinda different.

I think if Diana really is getting married to someone else (before all this bride for Napolee thingy hooha), Temple will do something about it. Or find some excuse to do something about it.

Temple! What's his name?

Oh oh- the part when he was holding his father's book of poems, and it just soothes him without having to read it? That was how I feel, holding a favourite romance novel in my hands.

And afterwards when Temple was telling Diana about his parents? Sweet.

The part where we get to read about how young Diana and Temple met, made me think of Wicked by Jill Barnett. I miss Sophia and Sir Tobin de Clare.

I love reading.

No comments: