Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Something About Emmaline.

Finished Something About Emmaline yesterday. Love that book.

Maybe **spoilers** below.

I suppose Sedgwick continues to call Emmaline, Emmaline? I had hoped he calls her Button instead. It sounds cute.

I'm so glad I had the effing mood to continue reading this book for the past two days. Argh I love it.

I want to read Templeton's next! I don't know what to make of him. He seems kinda weird.

Have I mentioned that I love reader's guide? Like this on Elizabeth Boyle's website? Questions that make readers think? It's like taking Literature exam.

You know, I wanted to punch Emmaline when she didn't encourage Miss Mabberly to say to hell with the wedding.

When Sedgwick decides to marry Emmaline for real? ☺

I love butlers. And servants. What will historical romances be like without their meddling?

Thank you Elizabeth Boyle.

No comments: