Sunday, December 13, 2009

OMG Iddesleigh.

Talking about The Serpent Prince by Elizabeth Hoyt.

Simon Iddesleigh. Uncle Sigh to his niece because the Nanny says all ladies sigh over him.

I love how he proposes to Lucy. It's so desperate. He's so desperate. For Lucy.

I love how he asked (begged?) lucy to swear not to leave him.

He cries!

Though I'm not a fan of kissing when one is very bloody.

I admire how Lucy ignores all these bloody business and how she loves Iddesleigh.

And this book is dark.

You know, most heroes, when they knew they're bringing danger to their loves, they would simply leave them. Pronto. Stupid I say. I hate it when heroes leave the heroine for this reason. It makes the next few pages/chapters really boring. I prefer reading about them together all the damn time.

But Iddesleigh didn't leave Lucy. He kept her. ♥♥

IloveitIloveitIloveitIloveitArghIloveit. ♥♥♥♥

No comments: