Saturday, December 19, 2009

Master of MY Night.

I finished reading Master of the Night by Angela Knight.

OMG Reece! Reece! REEEEEECE! (Llyr!)

I mentioned before that I read this serie in the wrong order. I don't recommend doing that, because it's kinda confusing if you're trying to follow the background story.

I've never doubted that Master of the Night is going to rock my world as usual with the other Mageverse books, but what suprised me is the hotness of Llyr.

I met Llyr already in Master of the Dragons (since I didn't read the serie in order), and there he already has his happy ending. I can't remember him being that hot.

Back to Reece.

I love it when he is helping Erin control her new powers.

I love how he calms her, how his soothing presence in her mind saves her from insanity (and from the possibility of wiping out Mageverse I should add). So sweet. ♥

And I also love that Reece founded a company to take care of his decendents. What a family man. ♥

I still think back to the time when I randomly picked Hot Blooded off the bookself in a bookshop and just bought it without much consideration because I was sooo bored at the time.

Till now I'm still darn about that day.

I'm reading Master of the Moon now. (Llyr!)

No comments: