Sunday, July 1, 2007

10 New Books!

The past friday, 29th June 2007, was the day when 2 major bookstores are offering discounts storewide. And it's also the day I made my record of buying the most books in a day.

Showing off what I got in the order I took from the shelves:
Oh Suite Fantasy!

I read her novella in Wildest Dreams. Loved it, wanted more, got this book, am very happy now.

Oh The Art Of Seduction!

The Art of Seduction by Katherine O'Neal

I was so happy to see The Art of Seduction! It's supposed to be out on Feb'07, so I expected to see the book on the shelves latest by April (it takes approx. 1-2 mths for books released in the states to reach major bookstores here in lil' Singapore), but I had to wait 4 months! Till end June. Begining July. Argh.


I saw this book a long time ago on the shelves, but didn't buy it because I wasn't into paranomals. But it's a different story now.



When I lay my fingers on this book, I was silently screaming in my head: "OMG! OMG! OMG!OH YES! OH YES! OMG! OH YES! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! OMG! OMG!" and so on.

Oh Bled Dry!

I love the cover art. I love Erin McCarthy's Vegas Vampires. The first two books in the series are already the best damn funny vampire books I've ever read.


Read the excerpt for this? It's so damn hilarious. Karen Kelly did mention on her blog quite some time ago that she may write about a dark vampire. I'm so looking forward to that!

Oh Bad Boys with Tatoos!

The title always gives me an image of a man in tuxedo holding a red rose (or a bouquet would be nice).

What She Craves!

It's a historial romance, not obvious from the sexy cover. Luckily I came across the sexy excerpt, if not I might not have wanted to buy this book yet. It's shrink-wrapped too. I wish all books on the stores are shrink-wrapped so I don't have to waste time scrutinizing all copies to find one that isn't destroyed by the rough-handling by inconsiderate browsers.


I saw Alluring Tales first (an anothology with Sylvia Day in it too), but I placed it back on the shelf after I spotted this book. Because I was really, really tired carrying 9 books in my hand by now. Alluring Tales can wait.


It's a sexy book with chocolates mentioned, why shouldn't I get this?

--------------------

Lastly, my arms/hands/fingers hurt bad carrying 10 trade paperbacks home.

No comments: