Sunday, February 25, 2007

Shannon Mckenna 2007

I so do not have the habit of checking out future releases for authors very often, because it pains me knowing that I have to wait 10 months or more to read book that I know would love.

And now I feel pain. I just found out about Shannon Mckenna's releases for 2007 from the Kensington website:

Edge Of Midnight
0-7582-1185-6
Author: Shannon McKenna
Pub Date : July 31, 2007
Imprint : Brava
Format : Trade Paperback

Argh! It's about Sean McCloud! How can I wait? I feel so frustrated now that I don't think I can sleep.

*takes a deep breath*

By the way, my favourite McCloud brother is Davy.

And another new book under the kensington title:

All About Men
0-7582-1985-7
Author: Shannon McKenna
Pub Date : July 3, 2007
Imprint : Kensington
Format : Paperback

Initially, I was excited about getting to read two books this year by Shannon Mckenna, but after I read the book description on Kensington's web, it's actually a collection of her previous three juicy novellas published under Brava.

But I'm still gonna buy it anyway. I was just hoping it could be under Brava's title. So it'd look good on my shelf with all the "B"s on the book spines.

I can't wait.

No comments: