Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Just Kate.

... As he peels back the layers of the betrayal, blind ambition and greed that have clouded her life, Sean finds the greatest gift of all --- just Kate.

I love this part of the blurb of Linda Lael Miller's Just Kate.

I finished the book yesterday, I love it! But absolutely nothing beats her Corbin series.

My favourite part of the book is when Sean landed his mini plane in the middle of nowhere just because he wanted to make love to Kate.

A longer description: They where going on a trip to somewhere with Sean piloting the plane, and they were getting hanky-panky but the flying is getting to long (hours) so Sean just couldn't wait any longer & thus stops the plane in the middle nowhere.

I love most of Linda Lael Miller's heros. They are soooo spontaneous!

Photobucket

No comments: