Saturday, February 10, 2007

The First Post! Thanks to Nancy Warren!

Hello!

I've finally started this place. I'm been thinking about doing this for like, a year or so. I'm those kind of people who says "I've always wanted to (do something)", but never got around to doing it.

What made me finally start this?

Nancy Warren.

Actually I'm inspired/shamed by a conversation from Nancy Warren's novella in British Bad Boys.

Edit: I thought it'd be more clear if I quote that part from the book.

"You know, I've always fancied writing a book," said Charles, one of the men.

"Then you should do it, " (Megan) said. She heard this all the time and always wondered why, if they wanted to do it, people didn't sit down and try.

That got me working.

A big thanks to Nancy Warren, although I seriously don't know how long I can keep up this blog when I spend almost all my time reading.

No comments: