Sunday, February 18, 2007

Maybe I'd write abit about HelenKay Dimon today

It's Chinese New Year today! Lots of Ang Baos (red packets)!

I like to read my books when I have a whole day (or two) free with no family members bothering me. Well, Chinese New Year is not the time to read books, with families & relatives being all around though.

And wow, I start a blog to rant about romance books but I didn't even bother to post anything on Valentine's Day. That's really sad.

ANYWAY.

Back to title of this post:

Maybe I'd write about HelenKay Dimon today.

I was just browsing through her website, and since I didn't read any books since last tuesday, I thought maybe I'd write something about her.

I've got two of her books. One is Viva Las Bad Boys, and other one is a novella Hardhats and Silk Stocking in the anthology When Good Things Happen to Bad Boys.

(Edited.)

And I really, really LOVE and enjoyed Player's Club in Viva Las Bad BoysI LOVE everything about this story.

"Same kiss," she said.
"Same kiss, baby."

During the part where Zach walked/stormed (I forgot) into Jenna's office, everything became instantaneously sensuous & hot, that I couldn't wait for both of them to be writhing on Jenna's desk.

Oh I got her book in my hands now! A little photo here:

Viva!

I like taking photos of my books, it's weird, but then I love my books!

Oh oh and the whole seduction thing in Player's Club is just perfect. I love the idea of "if I manage to seduce you then you'd agree to this (blah blah blah)". This kind of game is always a win-win situation for any couple.

Ahhh, Zach & Jenna, Gotta love them.

HelenKay Dimon's upcoming book is based on Hawaii, a full novel titled Your Mouth Drives Me Crazy. Yea I'd expect lots of kissing & oral with that title. (And a sexy cover too by the way, with a guy kissing the back of a woman.)

The conversations in Viva Las Bad Boys are smart and witty. Enough said. (Although still NOBODY beats David Eddings' style in this area.)

No comments: