Friday, September 26, 2008

Words. My Blog. Me. And My Favourite Books.

I was picking out some of my favourite books and browsing through them, reliving some of the best moments in my reading-life. And I know I've never really blogged about them. Why? I love them and ought to have alot to say about them right? Well, yes and no.

First, I have a hard time describing my feelings towards a favorite book of mine like -- (reaches to pick out a book) -- Pamela Morsi's Something Shady. The last chapter is just fantastic. But then, fantastic might not be the best/right description for it. I sooo do not have a way with words. I'd just go something like, oh-me-i've-never-read-anything-lie-this-oh-dear-i'm-gonna-cry-again etc.

Second, after reading most of my favourite books, I curl up in bed and wallow in self-pity for days. ☺

Need more books like this. Need more books like this. Need more books like this.

No comments: