Monday, September 22, 2008

Ahhhh! It's Updated!

What's updated? Shannon McKenna's website that's what! I'd be so crazy not to post this. I've waited too damn long, and woweee that cover:

Val Janos ♥ TamaraULTIMATE WEAPON
by
Shannon McKenna.

Out October 28, 2008.

Preorder at Amazon.
Visit Shannon McKenna.
ULTIMATE WEAPON excerpt.

Heroine: Tamara ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hero: Val Janos ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


OH me. Her books takes forever to come out, and her website takes forever to be updated. But hey, it's still worth the wait. Though I hate waiting.

From the website:

Tamara’s a bad girl with a dangerous difference. Enter a terrifying, sexually charged world of thrilling suspense where love is the riskiest game of all . . .

THE FIRST CUT IS THE DEEPEST

Covert operations are what Val Janos is all about. The man is mysterious and sinister, and lethally hot. Only Tamara can understand the strange intensity that drives him to win at all costs—and only she can match it.


Val has one weak spot : Imre, the frail old man who befriended him when he was a scared, hungry kid abandoned on the streets of Budapest. But Daddy Novak knows about Imre, and Imre’s head is on the block if Val doesn’t deliver Tam up to Novak’s tender mercies . . .

A white-hot passion explodes when Tam and Val get too close. They both have too much to be afraid of, too much to hide. And now, for the first time, too much to lose . . .


Holy Mama. Val Janos. Mysterious. Sinister. And lethally hot. I don't think I can sleep tonight. I'm so excited! Yay for Tam!

I think I'm always late in knowing things.

No comments: