Sunday, September 7, 2008

Not into swapping, but can't resist this.

I luuuuvvve this cover.I got my hands on this solely because of the cover (hot!) and the author (because of Susanna Carr actually, Jenesi Ash is her pseudonym.)

I'm not into everything else (threesome, bondage, woman-woman, toys etc.) other the normal lurving in my romances. But I really like how the characters grow to understand more about themselves and their partners because of this swap. I still don't really know Caleb (yeah I should re-read), but then to have someone cater to you without any complaints is really heaven. Jamie's got herself a saint. And Aidan? Oh, I ♥ Aidan. I adore his kind. Dominating and CARING. Wish I'm Mia.

* Sigh, I had hoped there was more at the end.

--------------------

A side note, I love Susanna Carr's Lip Lock and Ex, Why, and Me very, very, very much. So here:

Lip Lock Ex, Why, and Me

No comments: