Friday, September 19, 2008

Because I'm a Christie Ridgway Fangirl..

So here:
Unravel Me by Christie Ridgway

Unravel Me, out Nov 4th 2008. Go preorder at Amazon or at Barnes & Noble.

Hmm.. But I think the cover is not as pretty as her previous book How to Knit a Wild Bikini. I still like the covers of her older books more.
Want want want My first Christie Ridgway book ☺ Ahhhhh! ♥

Nevertheless, Christie Ridgway is already a must-buy author it for me. Visit her at her website here, and also at Riding With the Top Down where blogs with a bunch of other ladies. ☺

Why I like her books? Because they make me cry. And think alot.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I loved Must Love Mistletoe too! I still need to read the New Years one, Not Another New Year's.

Shikibu said...

Yay me too! Love 'Must Love Mistletoe' I mean. Quick! Go read the New Years before you forgot whats going on in 'Must Love Mistletoe'. I did, and was sort of confused when Bailey appeared and I was like, who's she? :D