Friday, November 12, 2010

How to Seduce A Texan by Karen Kelley.

How to Seduce A Texan by Karen KelleyI love Karen Kelley's books. I thought they're perfect if you just need to smile, have a good laugh, and get some sexy reading. ♥

Nothing too emotional to weight you down too.

It's kinda hard to stop reading this book, I love reading every moment when Nikki is roughing it at the homestead, and can't wait to know what Cal is making her do next.☺

Despite those.. unbelievable situations, Nikki is tough. Many times she made me think, hey, I should adopt this the we-can-do-it! attitude :P

But I wouldn't want to be called a barracuda. They're ugly.

Bessie 1 & 2 hahaha.

I want to hook Cal's butt too.

And that poor, poor rooster. ☺

^ It may be the reason why I will continue to look out for Karen Kelley's books. ☺

No comments: