Thursday, November 11, 2010

In Christofides' Keeping by Abby Green.

In Christofides' Keeping by Abby Green ♥This is what I've been waiting for, my absolute favorite kind of storyline!

Those one night of passion -> hero finds heroine after two years ->hero finds out he has a little daugther from za one night of passion -> I don't love you I only want what's best for my baby -> I love you marry me --kind. ☺

Favorite part is when Rico lets Gypsy drove off with Lola. And everything that comes after. The ending! I read Abby Green for those heart wenching and just perfect endings. Love them!

I totally liked the fact Rico admits early on that he regretted leaving Gypsy after their night of passion. But Gyspy just has to be deaf then. Huh, I could have made use of that revelation somehow..

And here're actually not much misunderstandings. I don't know if I should complain about this; I don't really like reading them.. much (some just makes me want to slap the characters) BUT they do lead to seriously long grovelling speeches which I luuvvve.

Rant aside, damn I love this book. Want more like this. Please?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just finished this incredible love story. I loved the "trust" issue theme and like you, when she drove away......perfect!

Shikibu said...

Ditto :)