Monday, May 17, 2010

Her So-Called Fiancé by Abby Gaines.

Her So-Called Fiancé by Abby Gaines I should remember, if I have to work the next day, I should NOT be reading anything tonight. Because I would have a really lousy next-day. Unless the book is really lousy.

But it's not, so I had a lousy morning today.

Anyway, Her So-Called Fiancé was my next Abby Gaines book, prompted by the fact that there's abit of Tyler of Bethany from The Diaper Diaries.

Again, I stand by my fantastical idea that I should read an Abby Gaines book every week. Provided that that dear author can write 52 books year.

Favourite parts? Hmm, those thigh jokes. Sabrina being imperfect (like not thinking before she talk). Lying about Jake being her fiancé; and Jake's reaction when he found out. And Tammy! And-

Basically, I kinda smiled throughout reading this book.

This book is not perfect, like I thought Jake and Sabrina needed alot more scenes before they get their happy ending blah-blah-blah-it's-too-short.

Okayy, the extra scene at here at Abby Gaines' website placated me, just a little.

*Spoiler!* It's really nice to know Bethany is preganant! *End spoiler*

And I actually miss reading about those NASCAR stuff.

No comments: