Sunday, May 16, 2010

Finished To Taste Temptation by Elizabeth Hoyt.

To Taste Temptation by Elizabeth HoytWow.

Near the end is just heartwrenching. Dammit.

*Spoiler* You know the part where Emeline and Samuel just accepted that they can't be together? It's so emotional. :( Not a feeling you want to end a romance novel with. I thought the writing is really fantastic. *End Spoiler*

Have I mentioned that this book is hot? Loved those kisses.

Oh, Rebecca and O'Hare is cute. Hope to read more. The first part about Rebecca not remembering his name but remembered his eye colour is soooo ☺.

And the fairytale told at the start of each chapter. It's like a great big bonus. You get two stories for the price of one. (Or is Emeline & Samuel the bonus? Hm.)

I can't wait to read Vale and Melisande's story, which is next (To Seduce a Sinner) in this series. I'm so on the Vale wagon now.

Talking about this whole series, there's a mystery in it which, gets me. But then I have to remember that there're FOUR damn books in this serie, and I was like, what? Don't tell me there's no conclusion to this mystery in this FIRST book! Curiousity kills the cat ya know! Argh.

But actually the ending kinda soothed me. I'm not so obessed with the mystery now, as I was at the beginning. I think I can wait the time taken to read three more awesome books. And hot ones, no doubt about it. ♥

No comments: