Friday, May 21, 2010

Bride in a Glided Cage by Abby Green.

Bride in a Gilded Cage by Abby Green ♥ Oh my goodness. Where do I start? The ending?

I just can't believe I almost forgot how overwhelming Abby Green's endings are. I think I shed more tears than the heroine.

Basically, I find the beginning of the story, cold. Not exactly my favourite theme (cold, unfeeling, arranged marriage), but I just know it will pick up somewhere.

Then bam. The part where Rafael and Isobel were labelled as bleeding hearts? It's like Christmas.

I thought it's the part where the story thawed. ♥

The part where Isobel did a hundred and eighty degree change and tried to be the trophy wife that Rafael had wanted at the beginning? And the acrylic nails thingy? That's it.

The milonga? It.

Then the ending? The I-love-yous and all that? Damn. ♥

I love Abby Green. She just writes the most satisfying endings ever.

No comments: