Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Raven Prince - Part 2 - Finished!

  • Whywhywhy do I have to read this book on a weekday?
  • Ending is kinda abrupt for me. I want more. The next book?
  • The Raven Prince is actually my second historical read for this year. Gosh, what happen between me and historicals? I love them so much when I first discovered romance novels. But then I prefer medievals. Hard to find really goods ones though... Jill Barnett destroyed all other medieval romances for me.
  • Back to the book: Poor, poor Edward when *spoiler?* Anna left him (albeit temporary). Though I like how Iddesleigh came to "rescue" him from his self-pity, I do wish Edward gets to wallow in self-pity longer. I love reading about his thoughts of him & Anna ♥. But it's just me.
  • Thank you bloggers in Romancelandia for mentioning/reviewing The Raven Prince until I took enough notice of it to try it for no good enough reason. Thank you too, to my own randomness in choosing books. Mistress to the Merciless Millionaire, you are next. And no my dear, it's never random with you.☺

No comments: