Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Raven Prince - Part 1

  • I LOVE Anna and Edward, LOVE them. LOVE their "arguments". And yes, they're pretty flaming in bed :)
  • Favorite part so far? I have too many favorite parts. I love it the most when Edward and Anna are together. When they first met (how the book started), their moments with the dog, when Edward got rose bushes for Anna, when Edward agrees to go the soiree because of Anna, when Edward blah-blah-blah for Anna... every part with the two of them together. Really ♥. I thought the book was going downhill for me when Edward first goes to London (*gasp* alone! Are they gonna be separated for the rest of the story?). But luckily Anna caught up pretty quick. And my enjoyment had been all the way up there so far.
  • I enjoyed the many times when Edward says *maybe spoiler?* that they (he and Anna) are getting married. I love it when he (kinda) works for it, keeps mentioning it, and Anna kept saying no. I think it's cute☺.
  • Edward ♥. The earl, not the glittering vampire.

No comments: