Tuesday, April 28, 2009

No need to save the world here.

During the time when I was thinking up and working on a new design for this blog, I was reading Hell On Wheels by Karen Kelley. Now Karen Kelley is the author whom I go to when I'm not in the mood to read another romance novel that involves saving the world from the clutches of evil do-ers. Yes, just a plain, funny & sexy book. Gimme.

No surprise, I totally enjoyed Hell On Wheels. Favourite parts? Josh Pierce, the hero, kept talking (and thinking) about how Cody (za heroine) smells, for like a million times. I smile whenever I read those parts, and it does not feel repetitive. And the wedding! It's really hilarious. Josh and Cody are together most of the time in this book, and for this alone I can give a romance novel high marks. It's a big deal for me how much of a book do we have the hero and heroine interacting. At least 95% please? ☺

I can't wait to read How to Seduce A Texan, by Karen Kelley too. Go read the really funny excerpt.

Hell On Wheels. How to Seduce A Texan.

No comments: