Saturday, March 21, 2009

Me Reading, Book Covers, and Misc.

I was preparing to blog, but I was sidetracked by my Google Reader, and found this:

A Great Kisser!
From Donna Kauffman's blog here. Wow. Just have to post it first. I love it when authors post BIG, high resolution, reeally good quality covers.

HelenKay Dimon's blog maybe undergoing redesign as of now, (till 24 March), but I can still access her old post via Google Reader. Cool rite? Glad I didn't miss her "Cover Unveiling" posts!
Holding Out For a Hero. Kissing Santa Claus
Holding Out For a Hero, and Kissing Santa Claus. Sweet.

I did start reading again. I've finished Lori Foster's and Karen Kelley's story in I'm Your Santa. Starting on Dianne Castell's today. I'm feeling reeeally great.

I'm Your Santa.

Oh just reminding myself (and showing off too):
This book is direct from Karen Kelley :)

I also missed an ARC give away of Dirty Sexy Knitting (by Christie Ridgway!) over at Riding at the Top Down. Not sure if overseas entries are allowed, but I would love to win that. Yea yea I keep having to remind myself that I have not read the first two in the series:
Christie Ridgway!

Some books I just have to save later (really later) to read. SO do NOT want the magic to end so fast.

Dirty Sexy Knitting.

Dirty Sexy Knitting is out June.

Yup, that's all.

No comments: