Sunday, December 14, 2008

In my Mail.. OMG!

This post is overdue. All my fault.

The Wrong Bride by Susanna Carr ♥

First page of The Wrong Bride ♥

I won The Wrong Bride over at Susanna Carr's blog. That was a really hard to find book. None at used-book stores, and it's out of print at Amazon. It had been horrible! But thanks to the contest, now I own it I got it oh yeah oh yeah yeah yeah.

It's delivered by Leena Hyat of Author Sound Relations. Thank you!

Namecard and short letter from Author Sound Relations

Envelope.

I think I spent about 15 mins carefully opening the very well-sealed envelope.

There's also a brochure for Jenesi Ash (A pen name for Susanna Carr). It features Swap (which I have in eBook format) and Chain Reaction (which I don't have).

Front:
The front..

Back:
The back..

And this, THIS is the best part:
♥♥♥ RED-HOT AND ROYAL ♥♥♥

The back of ♥♥♥ RED-HOT AND ROYAL ♥♥♥

Inside of ♥♥♥ RED-HOT AND ROYAL ♥♥♥

OMG RED-HOT AND ROYAL. What's it doing in that mail? (Okay, I believe I did mention in the email to Susanna Carr that I do not own The Wrong Bride and Red-Hot and Royal yet..) Thank you thank you thank you! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

And now I have ALL Susanna Carr's books. I have proof:

All MINE.

In the photo from top to bottom:
- Valentine's Day is Killing Me (Anthology with MaryJanice Davidson & Leslie Esdaile)
- The Wrong Bride (Yay!)
- Red-Hot and Royal (OMG)
- Bad Girl Bridesmaids
- Pink Ice
- Ex, Why, and Me (My fav ♥)
- Lip Lock
- Confessions of a "Wicked" Woman
- How to be a "Wicked" Woman (Anthology with MaryJanice Davidson & Jamie Denton)
- "Wicked" Women 101
- Merry Christmas Baby (Anthology with Donna Kauffman, Nancy Warren, Erin McCarthy, MaryJanice Davidson, & Lucy Monroe)
- Beach Blanket Bad Boys (Anthology with Linda Lael Miller, Alison Kent, Lucy Monroe, Jill Shalvis, & Morgan Leigh)

Thanks again to Susanna Carr and Leena Hyat. ♥ ♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm a goodie junkie if I say so myself! great autographs!

Shikibu said...

Yeah I'm one too!