Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'm soo happy.

Beautiful. ♥

It's so gorgeous. I can almost eat it.

I was soo happy seeing this book at Borders in the flesh! (Or in the paper or pulp wateva) I fell in love with it ever since seeing it on this Spice Tea Party blog post. But OMG holding it in my hands, hugging it to my heaving bosom, I've never felt so much love for a book. I eat book covers for breakfast.

The Edge of Impropriety @ Amazon. Visit Pam Rosenthal.

And also this:

Hooray!

I can't belive it, I've got TWO - count it - not one, but TWO Christie Ridgway books in my TBR. How to Knit a Wild Bikini & Unravel Me. How COOL is that.

I envy myself.

I love Christie Ridgway's books. LOVE them. LOOVVEE THEM ALLL.

Third in this Knitting Trilogy is Dirty Sexy Knitting coming June '09. Damn love them all.

No comments: