Sunday, August 17, 2008

Eloisa James: her website and up-coming book.

Pretty things first:
New book cover .

When the Duke Returns Stolen from this page (Edit: Link updated!). I weely want a nice big image for keepsake.

I read An Affair Before Christmas (and ranted about the side story here & here) because of it's pretty cover. And I'm definately picking up When the Duke Returns because of it's cover too. Well, and also because of the fact that I'm intrigued by Isidore when reading An Affair Before Christmas. Here's a description of her story:

Isidore has been waiting for her husband to return from his travels for years. She’s tired of being a virgin wife, tired of living on the Continent, tired of watching her friends have children while she dances the night away. You met her in Duchess by Night…you know that her plan to create a scandal, forcing her husband to return, worked. The duke returned. But Isidore forgot that old saying: Be careful what you wish for!

Oohh really interesting premise.

Second (and last) thing:
Eloisa James website .

I really like the website. Lots and lots of stuff to see after reading a book. Kinda fun. I thought I saw an egg. Anyway, at every book page, there's this Mea Cupla which states little errors in the book like spelling mistakes. I really, really like this little section. Plus, it's a pretty site, worth checking out a number of times, even for a non-rabid fan like me.

Here's the preorder link for When the Duke Returns.

No comments: