Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Julian and his Picket Fences.

What I like so much about Hard Evidence, other than the fact that the hero's name is Julian, and that he's hot-hot-hot, that he's uber protective of Tessa, that he holds her and comforts her when she breaks down, that he broke down her door when she's in trouble at home to get to her asap, that he buys a coffee maker for her, that he buys a plant with a pink flower for her, that he buys many boxes of condoms because he wants to do Tessa, etc. etc., is that there's an epilogue.

I love epilogues such as the one in Hard Evidence. Though epilogues could get abit too happy & cheezy, with all the characters getting along and hugging each other, and having the reader think "damn, is this going to end with the phrase 'and they lived happily ever after'?", I still like it. Alot. ☺

The three books in the I-Team series:

Extreme Exposure. Hard Evidence. Unlawful Contact.

I think I'm going to start on Unlawful Contact next. ♥

No comments: