Saturday, May 30, 2009

Trish & Cole.

The couple above are not from a romance novel but from a video game inFamous which I'm currently addicted to.

I love the game so damn much, but as a girl, a romance novel reader, and that fact that this is a romance blog, I'm will only rant about the romantic parts (as much as I can squeeze any out) of the game (an effing great game btw). ☺

* BIG spoilers * ahead if you didn't play the game.

Playing inFamous, knowing that the main character Cole has a woman in his life makes me happy.

But you see, in a typical video game / comic book / movie world, there's always a big chance that the hero has to choose between sacrifice (rescuing civilians) or being selfish (rescuing their lady love). And hell, it happened (no surprise) when I was playing inFamous. But no matter what, Trish (Cole's girlfriend!) dies (omfgsrsly?), and I HATE IT!

That's probably why I absolutely love reading romances novel. HEA guaranteed.

And the game does kinda got slightly (maybe a teeny bity) less interesting for me once Trish dies.

Video:



I need my romance novel.

There's a mission titled "Anything For Trish". Sounds romantic isn't it. I did not expect any kissing at the end of this little mission (nor do I expect any throughout the game) but hey! No hug? That's just Bad. That was a near death experience and there's not even a hug (oh com'on) after surviving it. Fail really.

And after Trish died (*sniff), there's a part when after a mission, a new day starts, and Cole starts the day waking up beside Trish's grave. Awww, he spent the night on the ground next to her grave. Awww (*sniff).

Love you Cole! Love your voice too!

Did I mention that it's an effing great game?

And omg what an ending *Spoiler warning again!*:



Love the wedding photo. ☺

Give me inFamous 2 now. Please.

No comments: