Monday, May 18, 2009

I love knights.

I totally can't remember the last time I read a medieval romance. I just remember the best ever medieval romance I've ever read (huh, not that I've read alot) is Jill Barnett's Wicked. And Wild. And Wonderful.

'A Knight's Vow' AnthologyAnyway, just popped out here to say that I just read a novella 'The Seige' by Glynnis Campbell, from the anthology A Knight's Vow, and I love it. Too short for me though, but I enjoyed it from page one.

In brief, it's about a knight digging his way underground to a castle keep to claim his wife, while this to-be wife is trying to escape from that marriage via a tunnel, and they met halfway due to some ceiling falling down on them and so on and so forth. Oh I just love those moments when Ryance and Hilaire are trapped, I thought there's just so much feelings shown, so wow. I love just knights you know. Though this one didn't exactly joust or what. But I've got a hit!

No comments: