Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday Rants. What to read, and more rants.

I'm been having problems with reading. I started on a book, and stopped reading 45 mins later. The next day, I started on another book, and stopped reading 30 mins later. And as of now, I'm thinking of starting another book.

On defense of the books, they aren't horrible, but they just don't seem to interest me at the moment. Now, I think I would like something light, and funny. Definitely need funny. Contemporary helps too.

*Turns to grab the TBR pile closest to me.
One of the PILE.

Poor Nathan Kamp's face got wiped out by the camera flash. (See Angela Knight's Master of the Night book spine?)

Garters is the last classic of Pamela Morsi left in my TBR. Unread. No way in hell I'm gonna read it anytime soon. Think I have to take two weeks off work for that, one day to read it, and the other thirteen days to recover from emotional breakdown.

Hmm.. Maybe Your Coffin or Mine or I'm Your Santa. Maybe I'm Your Santa. Something short. Ooh maybe I should go check out all those super short Harlequin eBooks. Maybe. Can someone just send me links? I feel so lazy to look for books to read. Wait, I hear someone say that I should smack myself.

Rydstrom is mine.And I've glanced through (not read no way) numerous reviews of Kiss of a Demon King and !@#$%^ them because I've not got my hands on the book. No I don't want an eBook of that, I want a nice physical book to cuddle up to read. (Darn you local bookstores! When are you gonna stock them?! Amazon is NOT a choice!) Really can't wait to read about a possessive Rydstrom. Want to read it soo much.

Two pretty covers:
Photobucket Photobucket

Better visit the Elizabeth Boyle's website only for info on these two books. Better NOT read the synopsis on Amazon (it's a spoiler IMHO).

And this from Romantic Times:
Photobucket

Isn't Robin Schone's cover gorgeous? Look at that colour! It looks more reddish on Amazon though. I hope it's really pink like above.

And this..
Hard and Fast by Erin McCarthy
.. is just too hot not to post on my blog. And do you know that Erin McCarthy got a new website design? I just discovered it a few seconds ago. It's looks great!

Are you using Google Reader? It spoils me. I should really make it a point to click to see the original post instead of reading it from Google Reader.

Sasha White goodies!
I swear I'm gonna post photos soon of the books I won at a giveaway by Sasha White. (Thank you again!)

No comments: