Saturday, February 14, 2009

In my Mail.. Valentine's Day Wishes!

From Susanna Carr. ☺ It's a postcard:

The Postcard!

Hmm, I was confused by that white strip at the bottom. I think it's some thing used by the post office. Anyway, it's easily removed, leaves no sticky residue, so here:

Pretty.

^ Valentine's Day Wishes from Susanna Carr.

Back.

^ The back.

The message.

^ For anyone who wants to read it.

Stamps!

^ Stamps!

Stolen the below cover from Susanna Carr's website:

Woooo knee-high boots!

Absolutely gorgeous! I've always wanted to have sexy knee-high boots, but everytime I think of the hot weather in my country, I have second thoughts buying it. I still crave them sometimes though. Should I get them?

The Year of Living Shamelessly is an October 2009 release. Maybe that should be my deadline to buy myself a pair of sexy knee-high boots. Maybe.

Pre-order the book at Amazon here.

Being single, I'm not big on Valentine's Day. But still I think it's no harm wishing couples out there a happy Valentine's Day. Wish you all happy-ever-afters!

No comments: