Sunday, October 5, 2008

Read this and (no surprise) loved it.

Michael and Jane Forever ♥I finished Sundays at Tiffany's earlier this week, and wow, what a magical book. Michael is sweet man and I'm just so happy for Jane that she found him again. He basically lights up her life and if he's gone, there's kinda no point in going on with the story anymore. Love the happy epilogue. It's just what I wished for. The story makes me cry and after reading it, I felt very drained, as with James Patterson's previous two romances. Ahh romance.

This book reminds me a little of Sasha White's My Prerogative, with the Heroine written in first person and the Hero in third. I love how both books are written this way, and it totally works for me.

2 comments:

Cordy said...

I LOVE that book. Total sappy awesomeness.

Shikibu said...

Yea!