Saturday, October 4, 2008

My new eBook reader device!

Ok, it's not a device like Kindle, it's a mobile phone (Samsung Omnia!). I used to read eBooks on my old mobile phone too, but I find the screen too small, so this new phone (which of course has a bigger screen than my old one) is just perfect for me.

Here's a view of my small library (I'm using the Mobipocket reader):
- Animal Lust by Lacey Danes - Demo version of Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs - Demo version of Hostage to Pleasure by Nalini Singh - Magic and Mayhem by Cathryn Fox & Sylvia Day - My Prerogative by Sasha White - Satisfaction Guaranteed by Charlene Teglia -
^ I only threw afew books into it. I still have a bit more on my desktop PC. Can you make out the titles?

A page from Running Wild (by Sarah McCarty)
^ Here's a page from Running Wild by Sarah McCarty. Hot book!

There's this problem with the battery dying very fast..

Anyway, I still love holding the paperbacks. But reading eBooks is really a great alternative to it. I can buy a book that I have a sudden craving for and start reading it in a matter of minutes. Plus, for me, it's a good damn lot cheaper than importing the book from Amazon. So I just alternate between buying eBooks and paperbacks.

Yeah yeah yeah.

No comments: